- BETTER BOY Popular all-around hybrid has high yields of smooth fruit with excellent flavor. 8 oz. fruit. 75 days to maturity.
- BIG BEEF Beefmaster type with twice the yields. Resists Alternaria and stemphylium. All-America Selections Classic Variety. 10-12 oz. fruit. 73 days
- BIG BOY Vigorous Burpee Variety, heavy-foliaged plants. 8-9 oz. fruit. 78 days to maturity.
- CELEBRITY Large, glossy tomatoes with light green shoulders. 8 oz. fruit. 72 days to maturity.
- CHAMPION High yielding. Resists Alternaria Stem Canker, Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus. 10 oz. fruit.
- BUSH CHAMPION Big, meaty fruit on extra early, compact plants. 9-12 oz. 65 days.
- DX 52 12 Big seller and popular Utah Variety. Great for canning. 10 oz. fruit. 70 days to maturity.
- EARLY GIRL Early Slicing Type, 4-6 oz. 60 Days
- SUPER FANTASTIC High yields of solid, meaty, smooth-skinned fruit all summer. 10 oz. 70 days
- LAROMA III Large paste tomato. Great for sauces. 5-8 oz. 76 days
- LEMON BOY Unique lemon yellow skin. 7 oz. 72 days
- CUPID There are a lot of good grape tomatoes on the market, but Cupid advances to the next level in the areas of quality, flavor, yields and holding ability. Meaty bright red fruits are nearly as firm as Roma types and are quite crack resistant. Vigorous plants set loads of fruits in long trusses for a long season that begins early, and due to a very high level of disease resistance, continues right up until frost.
- HUSKY CHERRY Upright, sturdy plants. 1 0z. 65 days
- JULIET Clusters of juicy elongated tomatoes on long, vigorous vines. 1 oz. 60 days
- SUNSUGAR Very Sweet, golden orange, thin skinned. 1 oz. 62 days
- SWEET 100 Like its name, bears 100 or more, sweet, smaller than cherry tomatoes in clusters on long branches.
- And others